This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination a camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning to Dubai/Sharjah watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight.
* Payment before the 15th February will be free for desert Safari/dinner.
* Payment after the 15th February will incur an extra cost of 50 Euros for desert Safari/dinner.
* Pick up by 4x4 wheel Drive from any point in Dubai and Sharjah between 3.00 pm to 3.30 p.m.
* Drive through the desert along Al Awir Road - Dune Bashing.
* 20-30 minutes Dune Driving
* Sun Set Photography
* Camel Rides
* Belly Dancing
* Bar (On Payment basis)
* Henna Painting
* Hubbllee Bubblee (shisha)
* Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and Fresh Dates
* Traditional costumes
* Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water
* Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q.(vegetarian food also available on request)
* Departure at 9.30 pm
* Sand Skiing (not included supplementary of AED 100)
* Quad Bike (not included supplementary of AED 125)