Information about the symposium registration fees and conditions are given below. * Authors wishing to pay by credit card, Authors need to send an email to email@example.com . With Paper ID - Author Name and Surname - Email Address for an invoice with the appropriate fees, upon then Authors can pay using their credit card the amount in Emarati Dirhams.
* Payment after the 15th February will incur an extra cost of 50 Euros for desert Safari/dinner.
* To be eligible for the student rate, students are required to produce documentary evidence of their status. Without this documentation, delegate fees will be applied. You may send necessary document by fax.
* The date of payment is decisive for the registration fee. Even if the registration form is received before the early deadline, it will not be considered as early registration if the payment has not been received before the deadline.
* Registration will be confirmed after receiving full payment. Only participants who complete their registration will be included in the programme. One registered participant can present 1 paper with one registration fee.
* Gazi and BUiD attendees have to register at the symposium.
* Attendance to all scientific sessions.
* Symposium materials.
* Coffee and tea breaks.
* Lunches to be served during the Symposium scientific programme.
* Zazam Water from Makkah Al Mukkarma
* Ajwa dates from Madinah Al MunawarahSubha